Welcome to our Privacy and Data Protection page.
At EL VALLE SCHOOL we only store personal data related to the delivery of the educational service and complementary activities. These have to do with people who have had a direct interaction with us, such as students, parents or tutors, or with one of our workers or potential work candidates.
This interaction may have taken place through a request for information, an enrolment in the centre or the contracting of services or complementary activity.
Who is responsible for data processing?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is SERVICIOS EDUCATIVOS CONDOMINA, S.L.L, with CIF B-83322172 registered office in Avenida de la Condomina, 65, C.P. 03540, Alicante (Spain) and telephone (+34) 965155619.
For questions regarding the privacy of your personal data, you can contact us at: email@example.com.
What data do we collect and why do we need it?
On the website, depending on your location, we may receive your contact details for different purposes:
- Managing information requests or enrolment and attendance of activities: We do this when you ask us for information about a particular product or service, or when you sign your child up for one of the activities we organise. We collect your name, surname, as well as your basic contact details (email address and telephone number), as well as the student’s details.
- Communication of news and events: We do this when we send you our Newsletter. We collect your name, surname, as well as your basic contact details (email address and telephone number).
- Managing applications for vacancies: This happens when a job is applied for through our employment section. We collect your name, surname, basic contact details (email address and telephone number) and your CV. Makes sense, doesn’t it? None of the data falls into the category of sensitive data and it is the user’s responsibility to enter data that truthfully corresponds to the categories listed above.
In addition, EL VALLE SCHOOL does not make automated decisions based on personal data.
How do we collect your data?
Most of the time, and especially concerning students’ enrolment data, if you decide, we are able to receive your data at the school’s secretary office. In these cases, we will also ask for your explicit consent.
How long will we keep your data?
Due to the nature of the intended processing, we do not have a defined retention period for your personal data.
- Management of the educational service: we keep them for the duration of the student’s schooling. After that, they will be stored in the historical database.
- Management of requests for information or registration and attendance of activities: we keep this information until you request cancellation.
- Communicating news and events: we keep this data until you request cancellation.
- Management of applications for vacancies: we use this data during of the selection process. Afterwards, they go into the historical database.
How do we justify the processing of your data?
The RGPD allows 6 circumstances that give legitimacy to the treatment of your personal data.
- The processing of data relating to schooling will always be done in the public interest.
- The handling carried out to process requests for information or registration and attendance at activities is based on the implementation of a contract (or negotiation thereof).
- The processing carried out to communicate events and news and to manage applications for vacancies is always carried out with your prior consent.
What are your rights?
Your personal data is yours. You decide what to do with it, with the only restriction being the legal obligations that EL VALLE SCHOOL may incur since it has been provided and used temporarily.
You have the right to:
- Know what your data is used for, the storage period, file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if there are automated decisions or profiling based on your data.
- Access your personal data.
- Request a copy of all your personal data.
- Have all your personal data deleted.
- Rectify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Limit the processing of your personal data to the purposes you wish, blocking all other processing.
- Oppose completely the processing of your personal data.
- The portability of your personal data to another service provider in a commonly used, machine-readable format and when they have been processed with your consent or because of a contract.
You can exercise your rights by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EL VALLE SCHOOL has the obligation to verify your identity and respond within one month. The first time you exercise each of your rights, the management will be free of charge. On successive occasions, EL VALLE SCHOOL reserves the right to request financial compensation to cover the associated costs.
Can I make a claim?
If you consider that EL VALLE SCHOOL is not treating your personal data properly or that we have not responded properly to a request to exercise your rights, we will be pleased to hear from you by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied, you can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the supervisory authority responsible for ensuring the protection of personal data in Spain.